I mean huge!!!! We have about 575 parts on our on-line catalog, but we have
hundreds of parts that are not even listed. So I decided to make a special web
page for all the cars and "other" parts for sale that we don't normally list. I
have only gotten through about 1/2 of what's in the shop, so I will try and
update this web site every few weeks to add/subtract items so check it often.
First come/first serve, you will need to call if you need anything. We take
visa, mastercard and discover. All items are sold as is, I'd like to clear some
space so I have also listed a lot of NOS parts I've been saving. Pirces are
flexible somewhat and the more items you buy, the better your bargaining will
be

Here is the site:
http://fwdperformance.com/forsale.htm

Thanks,