Im stripping my GLH-T in prep for paint. (black epoxy only).

1) Ive never removed good, working door handles before and Im having a heck
of a time trying to get them out with out breaking them. There is a Z-bend
in the actuating arm, which makes this near impossible. SO, what is the
trick to getting these door handles off with out making them into
non-working versions?

2) Ive got the bumpers off the car, and want the brackets off the car. All
the bolts (both of them) are out, but the brackets seem like they are
pressed into the frame or something. Is there a bolt Im missing? do I just
need to way-lay them with a BFH to get them out? Any tricks appreciated.

After these two items the car is stripped.

Thanks,

Clay