> Thanks for posting the links for the pictures.

I scanned the original photos he gave me a while back. Now that I've changed
over to a better web space host it's great to be able to post them online.

> I've been following the thread on turbododge.com.  When I saw the pictures
on eBay, for some reason, I just couldn't visualize what the Daytona would
look like with a shiny coat of paint.

Things look so much better when they're fully restored. Or in this case
"new".

> The pictures of the Laser look great.  I would just replace the Laser
taillight with Daytona taillights, and install a rear wing on it.  It really
looks like it needs a wing back there.

It's an interesting setup. I'd still love to see what an Omni GLH would look
like with a convertible format. Someone should be able to built a fully
functional one by using a VW Rabbit cabriolet parts car. The overall
dimensions are very similar.

David @ Positive Impressions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=455900485