Hi,

Up for sale is a really nice 87 Shelby Charger. Here's a list of the new
parts

Drivetrain-

- Rebuilt 89 2.5 Engine (30 over, std crank and rods) 0 miles - all new parts
- Rebuilt TII Turbo
- Balance Shafts removed

- 523 Transmission (shifts fine)
- NEW TII Clutch and Pressure Plate
- Larger Axles (Equal Length)

-Caravan Front Brake Conversion
- Daytona Vented Rear Disc Brakes (Included but not installed)
- Radiator with Intercooler  (Included but not installed)
Electronics-

89 SMEC wiring - This needs to be completed - You'll need to hook up a few
wires at the firewall, or you could put the original wiring back in the car.
The original wiring is included. I do not have the Logic and power modules,
though.

The car ran with the original wiring, but it ran a little rough (B/C of the
2.5 I guess). It didn't smoke , and it boosted fine. The car is not running at
the moment, because the SMEC wiring is not complete. It wouldn't take long to
get it going.

Body -

Overall, excellent - The floors and frame are perfect - The body is really
good. There are two small rust spots on the bottom of the doors. They are not
rotted through or anything, just thought I'd mention it. The hatch also has a
little rust spot on the inside of the lip.

The car was recently painted before I bought it. It looks great from five feet
away, like really nice. The paint isn't perfect, but it is very nice.

Interior-

The interior is in really nice shape. I replaced the light gray plastic pieces
with dark gray. I think it looks better, and the dark gray wasn't totally
destroyed by the sun. I had the carpet out of the car. The carpet is included.

This will make a great car for anyone with a little time to complete.

I'm looking for $2000 or best offer. The car is located in Wilkes-Barre, PA at
the moment, but may be making a move to Bloomsburg,  PA soon. If anyone needs
pictures, just shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Brian Young