It is white with silver 15" pumper wheels AND caps, 555 transmission, NEW tires,
New steering column and ignition switch to match door and hatch lock.  Working
cargo cover.  Pale tan cloth interior.  Drivers bolsters are bad but I just
figured out the back seat sides that don't show have enough material to replace
bad spots. I'm still figuring out the 555 whine with clutch out.  Think it's bad
self adjuster since the clutch has to be depressed all the way. Will know
tomorrow.  Solid 15" vac at idle, needle doesn't move. will check compression
tomorrow.  The wastegate line and bov line are disconnected. I will hook up
turbo lines tomorrow if time permits. But I have NEW TII garret if neccesary.
$1995.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]