Greetings fellow Shelby-ites,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I made some changes to the Registry as we progress towards adding a bunch of new features. Here's what's been done so far:

1 .The Super 60 story. This is the inside scoop from MOPAR Action Magazine and Rick Ehrenberg.

2. Shelby Registry wallpaper to suit just about anyone's taste.

3. Completely new For Sale/Wanted section that allows folks to submit their own ads. Once they've been approved they're posted automatically. Pictures are also allowed.

4. On-line owners manual for every car except the 87 Lancer (if anyone has an owner's manual for sale, let me know).

We'e working towards an automated Registry and the changes above are reflective of that work. We've determined that our previous hosting wasn't capable of handling what we needed. Now that everything has been moved, we are progressing rapidly towards a better resource for Shelby Owners.

Please be aware that the registration feature has been temporarily disabled while we look for a substitute for the process. We'll have something working by the beginning of December with a completely new system to follow very soon after.

Stay tuned for more features!

Cheers

Bill Yohman - SDML Admin Team Member
86 GLHS 201 - 2000 Intrepid
2004 Ram Quad Cab (Yeah, it's got a Hemi!)
ICQ #6810106
AIM: shelbyregistry
YAHOO!: shelbyregistry
http://www.SDML.org/