I recently had a head gasket give up on my. Just finished changing it out.
Fired the car up, oil looks clean, but there is a lot of vapor in the exahust.
Does not smell like coolant though. I put my hand by the tailpipe while it was
running, it got covered in small drops of water. Just water though. No signs
of coolant. When it blew the gasket, there was no coolant, just water. Im
trying to figure out if its leaking water into a cylinder, or if this is water
in
the exahust from the blown gasket. Worried I have a cracked head, or that the
new gasket is leaking. Its an MP gasket. Anyone know what I should look for? Im
letting it cool down, then Im gonna pull the plugs and look in there. Might
try to take it for a drive. Need any advice, hopin to use the car in the
morning. THANKS

Joey Dalton
Hillbilly Racing
86 Turbo Z C/S       T Tops      DC intercooled
87 Shelby Z   parts car =( T Tops, Fred Flinstone floors, broken rad support
and cracked front subframe.
88 Shelby Z     Pacifica/lebaron interior, 3.85 FD a523 with HR short throw
shifter, TAFT S2 cam, 20 PSI, Hillbilly exahust
88 Chrysler Shelby Z  T tops
89 Daytona C/S compitition
66 Dodge Charger
76 Dodge D 100 318/auto
51 Studebaker Champion 4 door    future father/son project, will be 355 EFI
HEMI