I am the original owner of a 1985 black Omni GLH. The car is original, it has
65,000
kms.. or about 40k miles. It has never been driven in the snow. Interior is
red and in good shape ( the fabric on the ceiling just drooped last year).
Engine runs fine, tires are good ( one looses air over a month period). It
was stored inside for several years. It runs well but has been sitting more
than it should.. it needs to be driven and tweaked by someone more
mechanically inclined than I.

I have too many toys and my wife wants me to get rid of the GLH.

Pictures can send them upon request.

I would like to get 2000.00 for the car, but would entertain any serious
offers.

Located in Ottawa, ON, Canada

Jim