WOW! $65 for the SRT part and another $15 for the SDAC part... Seems that they could combine the cost somehow. I only live 2 hours from Topeka, but I dont think I can afford to pay that much, plus gas and motel. Its getting as bad as SCCA charging $35 for maybe 2 runs on a SOLO2 autocross course, since there are so many people there. I realize $80 isnt bad for 4 days of activities, but for those of us that can only attend possibly 1, thats quite pricey

Cindy Lindsay wrote:
Since the SDAC convention and the SRT nats are combined this year and are being held in Topeka Kansas, I would suggest the west coasters come out!! This is the closest it's been for years, and with road racing, autocross and drag racing all on the scedule there is lots to do and see. later,
  Cindy