Mike Fisher wrote:
> The problem is that Friday would be the only day
> I could attend.  Plus, I would like to try out the road
> course, at least once...  I'd like to see what the ol' 85
> SC can do on it.

The only event being held by the SRT group on Friday is drag
racing (all day and into the night).  The road course is on
Thursday, and the autocross is on Saturday (along with the
second day of drag racing).

To spectate for Friday would still be $20, but SDAC folks
that have registered for the SRT event will have some free
spectator passes available.  So attending Friday as a
spectator could probably be done for free fairly easily.

Barry