The performacne cams from Mopar are non-roller cams.  The 767 cam is not
specifically for turbo use and was meant as an upgrade for a non-turbo car.
Not to say that it won't work, but it may or may not be what you're looking for
in terms of power output and power curve (as in area under the curve).

The only roller performance cams available are not made by Mopar but are
available from some of the Turbo-Dodge vendors.  Or you can have one made to
your specifications by a custom cam company.

As to which cam to run, that's a tough question.  There are so many variables
involved with choosing the appropriate cam its not even funny.  Things like
what turbo you're running, how much boost, which cylinder head, intake,
computer.  Has the head/intake/exhaust been ported?  Do you have an adjustable
cam pulley?  Can your computer be reprogrammed on the fly?  What kind of
driving do you do?  All of these will effect what cam you run and whether you
can fine tune the cam to the drivetrain and whether the cam will match the
car's intended use.

For this reason, many of us run stock cams and focus on optimizing the rest of
the drivetrain as it seems to allow the motors to retain their civility and
legality for those of us in areas where regulr emissions inspections are
required.

Hope this helps,
Stefan

From: robert long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>