At 08:33 PM 9/19/2006 -0700, you wrote:
Next, the 767 cam is a GREAT TURBO CAM. I have run this in a 85 T1, 87 T1,
86 GLHS, and an 89 mini van. In every case it made more power. In a stock
setup or a computer that doesn't lean the engine under boost, the cam works
best. The reason is the cam flows more air and it will ping the engine
unless you run better fuel as well. In every case the 767 spools the turbo
faster and makes the boost hit harder. Sliders are not as friendly to valve
train, that's why Mopar went to a roller. PT lash adjusters help with the
noise issue. If you don't like the idle sound of a slider I suggest you
don't drive it very far. Otherwise it will be very painfull going back to
the roller and losing what your used to.

I'm a bit confused by your last couple of sentences. What you suggesting?

I had heard that roller seemed to be popular for both noise and performance but you seem to be saying something different. I hope to be redoing my setup soon and I'm interested in your take on the cams/linkage.

Cheers.