Also, if your original radio has a cassette, (and most do)  you can use a
cassette adapter and run your MP3 straight through.  This has better sound than
the radio transmitters.  At least I've been told that.  Myself, for now I've
been using a transmitter, but only because the times I've used it, I was
driving the cars with the factory CD players.  On my Shelby Charger, I use to
use a personal CD player that could play MP3's and velcroed it directly to the
hash.  Then the transmitter just hung there.  It sounds pretty good except for
the times you run in to an area where the transmitter clashes with another
radio station.
Bob Doherty     http://amoparx.net/mnsdacpic/mnsdac.htm
Coon Rapids, MN.

89 Daytona Shelby TII
89 LeBaron GTC Convert TII
87 Shelby GLHS #784
86 Shelby Charger TI
68 AMC AMX #5816
94 Plymouth Sundance 2.5 TBI (Wifes car.  I drive it though)
http://geocities.com/amoparx/