In a message dated 3/5/2007 8:59:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

Sorry, Cindy.  I saw the engine section, and no engines, so I never
thought about having another section with motors in it.  Course, if you
are an electronics major like me, motors are electric and engines are
everything else, so I have to think about it...

Being an electronics major, you should have overcome that automotive wording
long ago    LOL
Thats one thing that always annoyed me about cars..
That and when someone with a 4cyl said they got some "headers" (plural)

Chris Pauluk - Modesto CA
1984 Dodge Rampage "Ramlet"
http://www.aol.com.