I have a knack for picking vehicles that people would rather part out than keep whole (Shelby Dodge cars and Buell motorcycles). I hate seeing them get parted - they're great cars (and bikes) and have incredible performance capabilities. The flip side of the coin is...I have a good stash and a garage full of spares. Every one that gets parted makes mine (stored safely) more rare and eventually/hopefully more valuable. I have 3 numbered cars in stages varying from completely disassembled to perfect show car and I still own the first new car I ever bought, my 91 CS/AGS Daytona. Eventually they may be worth something...but in the meantime I still have fun with them, and that's all I really care about.

That, and my wife doesn't yell at me for having all that "crap" in the garage, LOL!
Joe
Frederick MD
86 GLHS, 87 CSX, 89 CSX, 91 CS/AGS, 91 R/T
95 S2T Thunderbolt, 98 S1W White Lightning