I had my garage door open yesterday and someone drove
by and saw the back of my Daytona.  He asked me five
times if I wanted to sell it.  He always wanted one
and hasn't had any luck finding one.  I think the
prices may go up as more people get nostalgic about
cars they owned or liked when they were younger.  I
don't car how much or how little my 88 Z is worth.
You can't put a price on the feeling of cruising down
the Mass pike with the T-Tops off on a cloudless
night.

http://mail.yahoo.com