Most of the assorted Rampage parts I mentioned back in late May have already
been spoken for and are awaiting delivery to Carlisle next weekend. After that
time I had a chance to take a closer look at some leftover parts and I came up
with a few more really nice items to sell.

First off, these are items large in size and aren't too convenient or cost
effective to ship so I'd like to gear them towards delivering them FREE to
Carlisle, PA next weekend. There are alot of Shelby Dodge people attending this
event and if you're not attending yourself maybe you'e got a local friend that
is to carry something home for you.

Or if you live on the east coast and we can match up on next week's driving
schedules, I might be able to meet up with you at a location on the way up
right off of interstate 95. I'll be driving on I-95 starting in north Florida
all the way up to Washington, DC before crossing over to the other roads to get
to in Pennsylvania by setup day on Thursday afternoon. I'll have my cell phone
with me so I'll be able to be reached easily enough along the way.

Once I arrive in Carlisle, PA, I'll be at my vendor spaces (I-97 through I-100)
for all three days along with Chris Wright from Turbos Unleashed and Johnny
Spiva from Polybushings.com.

The additional parts I'm putting up for sale are one more pair of solid black
door panels that came only on the 1982 Rampage Sport, the 1983 Rampage 2.2 and
the 1983 Scamp GT. Like I mentioned before these only these only cam in the
high line models and they have a heavier grade cloth at the top. The other set
I aquired was going with the black interior package I just sold.

These are extremely hard to find, let alone in great condition and would make
converting a 2 door L body to a black interior alot easier. The other plastic
trim is easy enough to recolor via SEM trim paint and new black carpet is
readily available so this would be a great item to tie everything in. I'm
looking for 90.00 for the pair. Pics are available.

The next item is a "dam" good deal. I also located a really clean Shelby
Charger lower air dam assembly with the two side fender extension pieces. It's
still wearing it's original garnet red paint that's holding up quite well. It's
got some  minor scuffs on the lower front edge but they can easily be sanded
smooth when you refinish it. It's one of the cleanest used ones I've ever seen
that hasn't been warped, gouged, repainted or patched.

Even the "dam" hard to find fender extension pieces are in good shape. One is
in matching garnet red paint with partial mounting nubs intact and the other
one is even better shape in Sante Fe blue with both mounting nubs fully intact
(which is really rare). These two sections in good shape can be even more
sought after than the air dam overlay itself.

Let me clarify what pieces I'm offering for sale, this is the front air dam
overlay for the 1984-87 Shelby Charger. I'm 95% sure that they'll also fit over
the other variations of the two door L body with the 2 (not 4) headlight noses
like the 1982 & 1983 Rampage, 1983 Scamp, Turismo, 024, etc.

I've got plenty of "dam" photos of them and I'd be looking to get 150.00 for
all three "dam" sections. If you really need them I might be able to find some
SC side ground effects as well.

I may also have some other assorted L body (mainly Rampage/Scamp) pieces I
could bring if someone is seriously interested like an assortment of plastic
interior trim sections, etc. I also have a complete four headlight nose
assembly on very good shape from a really clean 1987 base model Charger I
helped part out a while back. Let me know this weekend what you might need
before I get the minivan loaded up.

I may also have some very good (but slightly dirty) 1987 Shelby CSX seats for
sale as well.

As far as the other items still available from before, I've still got the pair
of heavy fiberglass bolt-on hood scoops that came from a 1984-85 Nissan 300ZX
turbo. I was planning on using them as a pair side by side so I leveled them
down make them set more flat (since one side set slightly higher than the other
to fit one side of the Nissan hood).

They could some very minor touch up work (one needs a replacement stud) but
they're much better than most of the cheap plastic stick-on junk sold today.
I'd like to get 50.00 for each of them.

As I mentioned before some potential trades will be considered because I'll
need a few assorted parts for restoring & upgrading my 1987 Shelby CSX such a a
new Walbro 255 fuel pump, a Shelby valve cover, an 1989 CSX rear spoiler, some
performance upgrades like a side pillar gauge pod, car stereo stuff like some
quality 5x7 speakers for the rear, performance handling parts, etc.

I also wouldn't mind finding a set of 4 lug rims (with tires intact is okay)
and some saddle tan front seats for a 1979 Omni I've got.

One main part I'd like to buy while I'm there is a clean used 1987 CSX (or 1988
CSX-T) grille, any sellers?

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
Jacksonville, Florida