Bill,

Eric had the usual old age alternator problems and he let some
incompetent yahoos hack it up. A wiring harness would really help, but
what he has can be fixed, with some knowledgeable help. He is located in
Union, MO - about 50 miles west of the St. Louis area. If he were
closer, I would go fix it for him. If anyone in the St. Louis can help
I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Wayne