Walaikum Assalam

   To Mr. Alex McDavid McDavid keep your ideas with you and don't talk
about umar, Allah will never forgive him & we don't want
certifications from Kalbani & co. We shia's will never stop cursing
the three Pigs ( Abubakar, umar & usman), & we shall curse those who
do not curse this people or follower this three pigs, and we will
never stop doing matam because of our enemies even if we die. hope its
clear toyou