----- Original Message -----
From: Mustafa Khaki
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 10:25 AM
Subject: Why Khushaali ! ! !

Hearty Khushaali Mubaarak To All Mu'amineen And Mu'aminaat

Indeed we celebrate Khushaali in the most pleasant way as per our decades-old
tradition; but the era of ignorance is already gone and we are in the era where
intelligence is nearing to its peak. So now is the KHUSHAALI meant for only
recitation of qasidaas, eating some halwa and sharbat, and go away as clean as
we came there? Truely  speaking, the celebration is meant for pondering over
the the events for whom we celebrate and then act  and mend our ways of life
utilising our god-given intellect.

Many may not be aware that there are two main Khutba given by the Holy Lady
Fatima Zahra S.A. of which the second one was during her last days in her
death-bed. When ladies of Madeena came to see Lady Fatima S.A. she gave a heart
rendering Khutba to them while she was in great pains. But instead of moaning
to her pains she was greatly greived towards the future condition of the Ummah.
She said to them that she abhored their people because instead of accepting Ali
ibn Abi Talib as their leader, and in spite of the Holy Prophet's several open
declaration of Ali A.S.  to be his immediate Khalifa after him, they went
astray and accepted those who were unfit for the post. Bibi Fatima S.A.
challanged them that there was not a single person more worthy of the Caliphate
then Imam Ali A.S. Do you know what those ladies of Madeena replied? They said
that "you did not come to us at that time to take our votes" ! How rediculous
was it ! They were duely replied that it was not befitting to ignore the last
rites of the Holy Prophet SAWW and that's why they remained aloof at that time
from those canvassing for Caliphate in Saqeefa.
What a pitiable mentality of the people who run after Duniya!  They  can't
apprehend that it was their duty to go to Imam Ali and not Ali a.s. to come to
them?

How-so-ever, if ever we want to celebrate this Auspecious occassion as its
reight for it demands, then we must atleast act as follows:

* Stricktly follow and obey the commandments of the Holy Prophet SAWW and all
the Infallible Ma'asumeen A.S.
* Be bold enough to oppose all the atrocities and oppressions, as did the Holy
Lady Fatima S.A.  did.

Wassalaamu Manit-Tabiul Hudaa.

Wassalaam,
Abu SwaadiqAli.