Disaster should the wording Thursday (abandonment) of Sahih Al-Bukhari:
Sahih Bukhari, door prizes delegation - the door is to Esicf Ahl and
treatment - Modern No. 3053.
1 - Describe Qubaysah Uyaynah son told us about Solomon Ahwal from Sa'eed
ibn Jabir Ibn Abbas, may Allaah be pleased, he said: on Thursday, and on
Thursday and then cried until pigment ÏãÚå gravel and said: Messenger of
Allah intensified peace be upon him and ailing on Thursday said: "Bring me a
book I write you a book will never go astray after, Vtnazawa should not be
fought at the Prophet and said: Messenger of God abandoned peace be upon
him, said: "I'm the one who let me better than to invite me, and recommended
that at his death three expel the infidels from the Arabian Peninsula and
Ogizoa delegation about what you Ogizhm and forgot the third.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Book Maghazi - Bab illness and death of the Prophet
(peace be upon him) - Modern No. 4431.
2 - Describe Qutaiba told us Sufian Sulaiman Ahwal from Sa'eed ibn Jabir
said: Ibn Abbas: Thursday and on Thursday intensified the Messenger of Allah
peace be upon him and ailing, he said: Bring me write you a book will never
go astray after, Vtnazawa should not conflict when the Prophet said: What
would they went Jilt Astvanmoh respond, he stated: Let me What I was there,
is better than asking me to him, and commanded them in three said: "expel
the infidels from the Arabian Peninsula and Ogizoa delegation about what you
Ogizhm and is silent on the third or Vnciha said.

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Book tribute and Moadep - Bab drive the Jews from the
Arabian Peninsula - Modern No. 3168.
3 - Describe Uyaynah Muhammad told us: Ibn Suleiman ibn Abi Muslim Ahwal
heard Sa'eed ibn Jabir heard Ibn Abbas, may Allaah be pleased to say: on
Thursday, and on Thursday and then even cried, but ÏãÚå gravel I said: O Ibn
Abbas is on Thursday? He said: Messenger of Allah intensified peace be upon
him and ailing, he said: Bring me your shoulder type book does not go astray
after never Vtnazawa should not be fought when the Prophet said: money Jilt
Astvanmoh said: "A man I'm the one who is better than to invite me ordered
three said they expel the infidels from guilt Arabs and Ogizoa delegation
about what you Ogizhm and the third is either kept silent and either say it
Vnciha Sofyan said that to say this to say Solomon Solomon.

Statement on behalf of Omar and that the man who said the word.

Imam Ibn air permit, who died in 606 AH in the name of the view / in his
strange talk in the end, and the impact / in the subject of abandonment /
Volume II, p. 894, of the i house of knowledge in Beirut:
- ((And from the modern disease of the Prophet peace be upon him [they said:
What would? Jilt?] Which differed because of his illness as a matter of
question. Do you change any words and confused for what

 By the disease? This is the best to say it does not make tells us it will
be either of the obscenity or delirium. And the view was Omar, and by that
thought. (!!!)

Statement of Imam Abu Hamid al-Hajj of Islam Al-Ghazali, who died in 505 AH
in the name of the view / book in the mystery of the universe and figuring
out what in the homes / p. 40 of the i House prospects Arabic in Egypt:
- ((As Matt Messenger of Allah peace be upon him before his death said:
Bring Bdoap and white for the problematic you removed it and remind you of
the dimensions that are owed, said Omar may Allah be pleased with him: Let
the man to abandon it, said: wasted.))
Sources say Omar prevent a lifetime of writing that the Prophet (Allah bless
him and his family) at his death a book and said: "(a man will abandon) or:
(The Prophet drop pain), you find different uttered in: Sahih Al-Bukhari 1 /
32 book of science / science writing section and 4 / 7 authors patients /
patient Copy the door to say about me and 4 / 271 sit-book and the book of
the year / the door of hate and disagreement 2 / 178 Book of Jihad and Sir /
Is the door to Esicf Ahl and 4 / 62 tribute and the door Moadep with Ahl and
war, true Muslim, 3 / 1259 Book of Wills / door left commandment, 3 / 1257
Book of Wills / door left wills, palm Ahmad, 1 / 24, 222, 3 / 346, and ....
Ihamr the man to say: that the Prophet (r) abandons the book of God is
enough

Ihamr to say: that the Prophet (r) abandons the book of God is enough

Number of stories: (26)

Sahih Al-Bukhari - Science - Writing Science - no: (111)

- Describe: Yahya Bin Sulaiman said:, told me: son of Wahab said: Tell me:
Younis, from Ibn Shihab from Abdullah Ibn Abdullah, on the Ibn Abbas said:
"When the mill Prophet (r) is ailing and said:" Bring a book you write a
book does not go astray after Umar said: The Prophet (r) Drop the pain and
we have the Book of Allah is enough Vichtlfoa and there was much confusion,
said: Copy the me I should not conflict went ibn Abbas said: "The Alersip
Alersip all that comes between the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and his book .

-- http://www.estabsarna.com/Menu.htm
‏عن ‏ ‏البراء بن عازب ‏ ‏قال ‏
‏كنا مع رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏في سفر فنزلنا بغدير خم فصلى الظهر
وأخذ بيد ‏ ‏علي ‏ ‏رضي الله تعالى عنه ‏ ‏فقال ألستم تعلمون أني أولى
بالمؤمنين من أنفسهم قالوا بلى قال ألستم تعلمون أني أولى بكل مؤمن من نفسه
قالوا بلى قال فأخذ بيد ‏ ‏علي ‏ ‏فقال‏ مَنْ كُنْتُ مَوْلَاهُ ‏ ‏فَعَلِيٌّ ‏
‏مَوْلَاهُ اللهم وال من والاه وعاد من عاداه ‏
‏قال ‏ ‏فلقيه ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏بعد ذلك فقال ‏هنيئا يا ‏ابن أبي طالب ‏أَصْبَحْتَ
وَأَمْسَيْتَ مَوْلَى كُلِّ مُؤْمِنٍ وَمُؤْمِنَةٍ