Labbaik Ya Islam
Salam Alaykum,

  As we begin the auspicious months of Dhul Qadha Dhul Hijja, we would ask you
to please join us in our Campaign of Reciting Ayatul Kursi for the safety of
the Hujjaj and Zaiereen who are preparing to leave for Hajj and Ziyaraat.

 These  months bring with them many special events. In the month of Dhul Qadah
we celebrate the Birthdays of our 8th Imam (as) and his sister  Masooma-e-Qum,
as well as the event of Dahwul-Ardh and commemorate the  martyrdom of our 9th
Imam (as). In the month of Dhul Hijja we  celebrate  Eid-ul Adha,
Eid-e-Ghadeer, and Eid-e-Mubahila, as well as the
 Wiladat of our 10th Imam (as). In this  last month of the year, we commemorate
the martyrdoms of our our 5th  Imam (as), Hazrat Muslim bin Aqeel and his two
sons.

  Check out the Activity of the month-
Test your knowledge about
the 8th, 9th, and 10th
Imams!

Thank you for your interest in ShiaSisters.net!

Ma'Asalam

ShiaSisters.net

If you have trouble viewing this email  click here

Mailing List Powered by Dada Mail
http://www.shiasisters.net/mailing/mail.cgi/what_is_dada_mail/