Caliph Uthman cursing Imam Ali peace be upon him
Of insulting to have insulted ((talk properly when the investigation))
http://www.alhak.org/vb/showthread.php?t=14050
... We found this novel very serious and the extent to which it came when
Osman sat on a chair succession until he became cursing the companions of
the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and his family peace and Spa
ugly, misguided and accuse God forbid

Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, this story

Sahih Muslim - (c / 6, p. 258)
Muhammad ibn Bashar al-Muthanna, son of Ibn al-Muthanna, Muhammad ibn Ja'far
told us Division of Qatada said: Abdullah bin Othman's brother was
terminated for fun and I had to order them, said Osman Ali, then he said the
word I've learned I have enjoyed with the Messenger of Allah He said peace
and order, but we were afraid
And Hdtnet Yahya bin Khalid Habib Al-Harthy told us means the Division for
ibn al-Harith told us that the cross-like

Musnad Ahmad - (c 2 / p. 223)
Muhammad ibn Ja'far told us Division of Qatada said: Abdullah bin Osman's
brother, may Allah be pleased with him for a fun end on may Allah be pleased
with him ordered by the said Osman Ali You are such and such, then, "said
Ali may Allah be pleased with him I have learned I have enjoyed with the
Messenger of Allah upon him, said to, but we were afraid

We say: Perhaps, some people wonder about the "Alkma as well as" uttered by
the Imam Osman peace be upon him, and when you search we found in Musnad Ibn
Raahawayh Muhaamili

High demands Hafiz Ibn Hajar al-'Asqallaani - (c / 6, p. 334)
Isaac said: Tell us pilgrim Bin Sulaiman, said: "I heard my father say that
Abu told us fresh, from Abu Sa'eed Mawla Abu acid, owner of Bin Rabia said:"
Uthman ibn Affan may Allah be pleased with him: «forbade Umrah during the
months of Hajj, or pilgrimage to the enjoyment of Umrah », The people of the
place came down Osman Ali may Allah be pleased with him on the podium as he
went on to something walked by Ali may Allah be pleased with him, so he
Talha and Zubair, may Allaah be pleased with him Vantzaaah walked to Ali may
Allah be pleased with him Vkad Enks that same finger and says to him:" You
are the stray is not misleading Ali may Allah be pleased with him a thing

God is great!!

Imam Ali peace be upon him stray misleading!!

Osman informed the courage to put his finger in the eye of the faithful?!

And these hatch m connector
See here is not enjoined to high demands in the book under the number 2188
http://islamport.com/d/1/ajz/1/209/6...C+% DA% E1% ED% 22

As well as here in the Ithaf skilled
http://islamport.com/d/1/mtn/1/4/55....C+% DA% E1% ED% 22 a other

Of course .. Has proved that it can not be trusted interlocutor senior year
in the transfer of historical facts and what happened in the era of the
Sahaba, and others
The amputation of the words is clear to everyone

--
Abdhu Lfaqark Ya Ya protect your neighbor's
http://www.saifoali.org/video/file.php?f=16

. One of the Wahhabi sheikhs screaming "Oh God saved year to year Chiawa ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_jxjae4SM

(The doctrine prove himself deserving of the books of his opponent to
follow, and that the doctrine invoked it in his books, including resorts to
interpretation and modification that subsequently avoid him)

--
ابذو الفقارك يا علي تحمي جارك يا علي
http://www.saifoali.org/video/file.php?f=16

.أحد مشائخ الوهابية يصرخ " ياعباد الله أنقذوا السنة  السنة تشيعوا ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa_jxjae4SM

( إن مذهبا يثبت نفسه من كتب خصمه أحق بأن يتبع ، وأن مذهبا يحتج عليه بما في
كتبه فيلجأ للتأويل والتحوير أحق بأن يجتنب عنه )