On the Happy and Auspicious Occasion of the Birthday Anniversary of Imam
Reza (Peace Be Upon Him) we extend our Heartiest Felicitations and Happy
Greetings to our living Imam Mahdi (May Allah Hasten His Reappearance) and
to all the lovers of the Holy Ahlul Bayt (Peace Be Upon Them) in the world.

Imam Reza (PBUH)

Once when our 8th Imam, Imam Ali ar-Ridha (A) was travelling through a town
called Nishapur, the people of the town asked Imam (A) to tell them a hadith
from the Prophet (S).

Imam Ali ar-Ridha (A) told them the following hadith:
"My father Musa al-Kadhim (A) told me,
from his father Ja'far as-Sadiq (A),
from his father Muhammad al-Baqir (A),
from his father Ali Zainul Abideen (A),
from his father the martyr of Kerbala (Husain) (A),
from his father Ali ibn Abu Talib (A),
from the Holy Prophet (S).
from Jibrail,
from Allah:
"The Kalima of La ilaha illallah is My fort, and whosoever says it will
enter My fort, and whosoever enters My fort, is safe from My punishment."

This hadith is known as the golden chain hadith. This is because each member
of the chain was a Ma'sum. The people of Nishapur began reciting the Kalima.
Imam Ali ar-Ridha (A) continued, that there was one condition to the safety
in this fort and that was that they had to obey and follow the Imams (A).

Moral:

Just to say something will be of no use. Only when you understand what you
are saying and believe in it enough to follow it then will it be of use to
you.

Source: Anecdotes from the lives of the 14 ma'sumeen, al-shia.org

In respect to the birth anniversary of Imam Reza [Peace Be Upon Him] you are
invited to participate in the special contests. Participants are required to
browse to the university website ( <http://university.etrat.net/>
http://university.etrat.net/) to enter the program.

C:\Users\Amir Ali\Desktop\signature.png