Where is the Enlivener of the Signs of Religion and Its People?(part 1)
The above phrase and sentences similar to it form a part of the prayer of
Dua-e-Nudbah which we generally recite on Friday mornings. They illuminate our
hearts with the remembrance of Imam (a.s.). The sentence itself is very
beautiful and meaningful though it is a request. It poses the question ‘Where
is he?’ in the impatience of one who is awaiting (intezaar). The recitor is
restive, is concerned and weeping on the separation from the Imam (a.s.).
These beautiful sentences of supplication make the teachings of religion alive
again. The phrases of dua reflect the concern of days passing without the
realization of the Promise and this makes the recitor gloomy.
It is impossible to articulate the sentence in its entirety; rather we attempt
a short summary for the readers.
It is a fact that the Almighty God has revealed the Holy Qur’an and sent His
Prophet (s.a.w.a.) as a guide and salvation for mankind. The mantle of guidance
was passed on to the pure Progeny (a.s.) after the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.).
Attachment to their holy persona was a guarantee of salvation against all
deviation and corruption.
But the Ummah’ not only erred in protecting the religion but blatantly changed
and altered it for their selfish material means and ends.
www.ALMUNTAZAR.COM