Salam alaikum
with deep regret i have to state that how people utter such nasty things
about our ulema when they themselves dont have the time to pick up books and
study the matter themselves.To become a maraja one has to master all
subjects and study for around 30 to 40 years and only after devoting your
full life gaining knowledge is one in a position to come to that level of
knowledge and piety that one is considered for the post