Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 06:45:06 -0700
From: kzhus...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re:: [Shia Group] Wash your Hands: The Right Way
To: shiagroup@googlegroups.com; mdlal...@yahoo.com

Dear All ASAK  WRAWB
Washing hands are fine but using Alcohol based sanitizer may get rid you of
germs but pollute you spritually because the main ingrediant is religiously
najis and haram so for believers can not be recommended unless  is followed by
water wash , the best it is avoided altogather for the believers. May it sound
old fashioned but is true from the religious view .
Zaheer Husain khan