Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim**

*“For those who spend their wealth by night and by day, secretly and openly,
a reward shall be with their Lord; fear shall not be on them, nor shall they
grieve”. (Surah no. 2 : verse no. 274) *

*
*

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

Salamun Alaikum wa Rahmat Allahi wa Barakatuh

This is to introduce ourselves HAQ Channel was established in the year 2003
with connections only in Dongri area for limited period of Mahe Moharram.
HAQ Channel has provided its services for a subscription amount of Rs 800/-
annually. This was done through a direct wire installed in the houses of the
momineens residing in Dongri.

Hence seeing the overwhelming response from its current viewers; from this
Mahe Moharram we have decided to air HAQ Channel on a local cable network to
reach larger momineens residing in other parts of Mumbai (such as Dongri,
Bhindi Bazar, Nagpada, Madanpura etc). As of today we have approximate 3,000
connections. Today HAQ Channel provides 24 hours service, 365 days.

We have variety of programs for telecast on our channel such as recitation
of Holy Quran, Majlis of renowned Orators, Short Speeches, Duas, Ziyarats,
Quiz programme for kids & adults, Nauha, Marsiya, Manqabat, LIVE Juloos of
Ayyame Aza, Jashn and Mehfils etc. We have 6 hrs programmes loaded on hard
disk which is repeated 4 times a day.

*With the growing popularity of HAQ Channel in Dongri and other surrounding
areas we have decided to expand our channel to entire Mumbai, Thane, Navi
Mumbai and throughout Maharashtra (inshallah).  We have an EJAZAA to collect
Sahme Imam by **Grand Ayatullah Sayyid Ali Husaini Sistani (D.Z). *

*
*

We request all the momineens and mominats to support us by contributing
their Sahme Imam/Donations.

For more details please feel free to contact us by phone or by email
haqchannelstu...@gmail.com

Was salaam

Sayed Qasid Rizvi

(Head – HAQ Channel)