Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

(As for) those who spend their property by night and by day, secretly
and openly, they shall have their reward from their Lord and they
shall have no fear, nor shall they grieve. Holy Quran surah # 2 Verses
# 274

An Appeal

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam

Salamun Alaikum wa Rahmatollahi wa Barakatoh

This is to introduce ourselves Madressa and Mehfile Sakka-e-Sakina was
established 30 years ago with the aim of imparting religious education
to boys, girls, and ladies of our community. The Madressa and Mehfil
is one of the oldest religious institutions in our community. The
Madressa and Mehfil is located at Baitul Rehmat Building, 3rd Floor,
19th Nawroji Hill Road, Dongri Market, Mumbai – 400 009. (India).
Presently there are 50 boys, girls and ladies come to gain religious
knowledge in different batches.

Activities of Madressa & Mehfile Sakka-e-Sakina

1)      Classes for correct recitation of Holy Quran with tajweed and
makhraj.
2)      Classes for Ehkaam and Akhlaque for ladies.
3)      Panchgana Namaz and other Wajib namaz are taught to small girls and
boys.
4)      Special Quranic sessions are organized in the month of Ramazan for
those ladies who do not come during the entire year to learn Holy
Quran due to their busy schedule. Thus keeping in mind the tradition
of Imam Mohammed Baqir (a.s.) “Everything has a spring and the spring
of the Holy Quran is the Holy month of Ramazan” we arrange special
Quranic session in which we try to teach the ladies how to read Holy
Quran with correct pronunciation with makhraj and tajweed and in the
end of the holy month we give away the prizes to each and every
participants.
5)       Majalis, Mehfils, and Jashn are organized to commemorate the
Wiladat and Shahadat of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) and their after tabarrok
(niyaz) is distributed on each and every occasion.
6)      In the month of Moharram, Safar till Eid-e-Zehra (s.a.) majalis are
organized to remember the sacrifice of Imam Husain (a.s.) and his
companions. This session of majlis continues till 80 days.

The main aim of writing this lengthy APPEAL is that the Madressa &
Mehfil-e-Sakka-e-Sakina needs urgent renovation. For your kind
information we require instant making of new Azakhana which includes
new Roza of Masumeen (a.s.), Alam Mobarak, Sound System (mike,
amplifier, and electrical wirings). Fixing of new titles on the floor
and on the wall and also extension of windows with grills for more
space for Azadars to sit and painting of the same place. The
approximate cost of the above renovation is Rs 5, 00,000/- as the
prices of each and every thing is too high. The work has to be
commenced now because we are into the sacred month of mahe Rajjab and
very soon the month of Allah i.e. Mahe Ramazan will be our doorstep.

Thus I request all the brothers and sisters to come forward and DONATE
generously to our Madressa and Mehfil for the Isale Sawab of your
marhoomens. Kindly let us know the names of your marhoomens so that
Surah-e-Fateha can be recited for the benefit of the departed souls.

Br. Mohib Ali Nasser of Al Imaan Charitable Trust, Najafi House is
very well versed with our activities, brothers and sisters can refer
to him for further details.

For more details please contact me by phone
+919029948102/+919819035852. Email: rajaniturab...@gmail.com

Awaitng your favorable reply.

Was salaam

Yours Brother in Islam

Turab Ali Rajani

NOTE:

Our other Activities for the benefit of the Momenees residing in India
& Abroad

1)      Ration distribution in the holy month of Ramazan (normal ration Rs
1,500/- per person & full special mahe Ramazan ration upto Eid-ul-Fitr
amounting Rs 3,000/- per person). We can distribute ration as per your
budget and as per your direction.
2)      Normal Iftar for 50 persons serving only snacks and tea Rs 3,000/-.
Iftar plus Dinner for 50 person Rs 8,000/-.
3)      Shabe Qadr Amal (19th, 21st & 23rd Night of Mahe Ramazan) for 1
night with 50 person with sahri Rs 6,000/-
4)       Quran Khani for 50 persons for the Isale Sawab of your Marhoomens
Rs 10,000/-. Kindly let us the names of your marhomeens so that the
Surah Fateha can be recited for the departed soul.
5)      We also offer Goat sacrifice as Sadqa, Aqiqa or for any other
purpose on your behalf. One goat costing Rs 7,000/- and the mutton
will distributed to deserving momeneens or we distribute as per your
direction. We also organize majlis on your behalf for the Isale Sawab
of your Marhomeens and distribute niyaz as a snacks or food as per
budget.