On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 12:23 +0800, niedh wrote:
> thanks to Mark Vander Voord
> I had already install the libsqlite3-dev and sqlite3-ruby
> when i use sqlite3 without shoes ,it works fine
>
> my ruby is not the "apt-get" version, I compiled from the source,is this
> the problem?

Shoes ruby and gems are different from your system Ruby and Gems. Two
different Ruby installs, yours and Shoes, they do not share gems. Shoes
gems have to be installed from within shoes, either from the  command
line  "$ shoes -g [gem-name-here]" or with the proper incantations in
Shoes.setup and requires in the shoes script

Google "shoes activerecord sqlite" might have some clues. Some folks
claim it works. It's only a clue.