ActiveRecord has a built in pure ruby sqlite adapter (which is the *only* reason I sometimes use ActiveRecord over Sequel). Perhaps you're having include issues. Could you give the following a try?

Shoes.setup do
        gem 'activerecord'
end

Shoes.app do
        begin
                require 'active_record'
                require 'active_record/connection_adapters/sqlite3_adapter'
                require 'user'

ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(:adapter => 'sqlite3',:dbfile =>'test.db')
                para User.find(1).id

        rescue Exception
                alert $!
        end
end

ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(:adapter => 'sqlite3',:dbfile =>
'test.db')
require 'user'
end
Shoes.app do
begin
para User.find(1).id
rescue StandardError => e
alert(e)
end
end
ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(:adapter => 'sqlite3',:dbfile =>
'test.db')
seems work find,but when User.find(1) it says "no driver for sqlite3 found"

thanks to Marc Galbraith
I 'git' the sources,and 'rake' it,but the problem still there

maybe i should try another machin :(

thanks anyway :)

Marc Galbraith 写道:
Hi,

Noticed you are using 64-bit version of Ubuntu, did you build shoes
from source on your system?
Once I did that lots of ruby library problems went away.

Regards,
Marc.