Good observation, but please someone correct me if I am offbase:

If the only factor of difference in a head is only Ti vs say SS, (no
other changes) there is no traj difference.

As far as bigger heads, to establish effect on traj, we need to
determine specifically where the COG is due to the items:

If no other changes and the COG is moved further away from the ball,
traj will be higher.
If no other changes and COG is higher in relation to the ball's equator,
traj will be lower.

I have not seen anything noting where the benefits/detriments cross if
you were to plot them. (IE: At what point do the 2 start to counteract
each other.)

Tom W, not sure if you watch this post, but that test I believe would
take someone with massive resources. Could you offer insight?

Mark