Chris, its good to see some analysis on the offset. At our company golf
tournamet, I borrowed a 10.5 Impex II and rather liked it with no slices and the
occasional hook. My old black cat throws them all right.
I just got my 9* bang Maxwell curve with a 43.75" dynalite tip trimmed to rrs or
almost stiff, and am dying to try it out, perhaps I should have opted for the 10
or 10.5, time will tell. I cant see this as a hard to sell item however.
Amazinly with the steel shaft it feels lighter than my graphite 270cc  BLACK
CATi.

kevin