Jack
I use shafting beads all the time.  As I remember the instructions, they
said not to add more than 5% by volume of beads.  I think this is probably
more than what is really needed.  I first mix my epoxy without beads, then
sprinkle a little on top, then remix.  Being inert, the beads don't effect
cure time. They only marginally effect the thickness of the epoxy. I've
never had a shaft that was so loose that I've had epoxy/structural failure,
so I wouldn't worry much about too loose.  As far as the head and shaft
moving after assembly, most of us assemble the simply set the club aside
(out of the way) on our bench or a table with the club standing in a near
vertical position.

If you don't knock the table or bench or handle the club, it won't move on
its own.

Go for it....you'll be fine.
Brad