--- tflan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All in all though, the tournament was a success. We had new winners and for
> the most part, happy golfers. This format won't stop baggers but it does
> stop guys from posting 7's and 8's when their partner's in with a lower
> number.

You mentioned this last year I remember.  I mentioned it to my club and got
a few "good idea"s, but no change of plan.  I will say this, though.  At my
course, which is very penal, it would slow down play even more.

But I like it a lot.  Or how about instead of Better Ball, play Worse Ball.
Take the HIGH score of the two golfers!  THAT would make everyone shoot as
low as possible!  Of course, you would probably get no signups for the tourney!

-Eric

=====

Eric Schoonmaker
Plainville, MA