Prints fine for me using my good old HP 722c deskjet.

The document isn't locked (security isn't set), so there shouldn't be a reason why you
can't print it.  Try right-clicking and saving the file to your hard drive.  Then,
open it up and see what it does.  Sometimes if you just click on a pdf, and the viewer
opens within the browser, it does weird things.

Scott