All

 I've been getting a ton of great ideas and experience from you guys.. now it's time for me to pass something along  that perhaps you might find helpful...if you haven't stumbled on this idea already..   was wanting to accelerate the epoxy curing of a driver head I had put together for use the next day.. from what I have learned approx. 100 deg.. is a good temp to heat the head for that purpose... so I experimented and stuck the driver head in a 3 lb. coffee can and laid a drop light on top of the can face down with the bulb pointing towards the can opening.. ..not shoved in.. but just laying on top..  first a 75 watt bulb heated the inside of the can to 140 deg... too much.. went to 40 watt bulb and it reached 120 deg... went down to 25 watts and the inside temp of the can stabilized at 103 deg...  that was done at room temperature.. left it over night and the club worked fine...

FWIW

Bud