Since RK won't read this I hope some one else would challenge him to show one instance where I have lied to any one. If he can't maybe it is him that should be ask to leave the forum.

llhack
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: History of Frequency

Arnie, since I blocked out all massages from Lloyd I only get to read his lie and half truths through others.    Arnie, just bear with it because pretty soon the SOB will be down to just one, OH I'm sorry he is just down to one, TED, listener then there will be no reason to try and peddle his LIES and BS so he'll just move on to some other unsuspecting clubmaker who will listen to his load of crap and also dump him.   Everybody that I know that has purchased his smoke screen has returned it for a full refund.

RK

I think John, our host, told Lloyd that if he ever tried to peddle his smoke screen on ST again he would bump him off, if my memory serves me correctly.   I think he was told to take his line of BS off ST.

Manufacturer's of World Class Golf Club Repair Equipment