Quick overview of the show is that there was lots of unused booth space! Lighter traffic and lackluster orderwriting. Not much new technology - plenty of gimmicks! The most interesting thing I found was the "Brush Tee" Good product, slick package. Should be good for driving ranges and my cage matt. Nice stuff at Raven - they now distribute the best loft/lie machine I have ever seen - only $1200!  What a deal. A few new grips, "wonder" shafts (no not a new brand). Dissapointed that I didn't meet more shoptalkers. Lots of  training devices that will end up on ebay! Found an exciting vise to hold putters for bending (saw it on my tour of local Orlando golf stores) that I am trying to duplicate today. Will keep all posted on the progress of that device. Should be able to sell it for about $75. Noticed that Mitchell has come out with a "tool" to aid in the removal of Ping Tisi! heads (similar to my homemade one that I have posted instructions for! Ed, are you reading this? Lots of new putters from the garage inventor guys (heck, Ping started that way). Checked out the "ball spinner" it really works!  Saw lots of pretty women (sex sells) that didn't offer to play around with me (non golfers).Alas, I sure would like to see a show with more component companies (don't say PCS Show!). I listened to the doom and gloom stories but beleive that this will only increase the repair, retrofitting and custom building end of the business. After all, I sell stuff produced by the famous Asian design house  "Made Inchina"(pronounced Maday Inch in ah) the only difference is everyone in my shop doesn't have a Green Card, speaks fluent American English and earns more than 40 cents per hour! "New World" craftsmanship and Yankee inginuity abounds!

Eric from Apache is a good pool player, John Muir is OK, but Bob and I managed to win a couple of times .
The only other comment to add regarding the PGA Show is that the rest rooms need more attention! The floors are like walking on grip tape.

Arnie