Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 11:21 AM
Subject: ShopTalk: Great new find

I would like to share this will all.
The product is called a "Tempilstik" 250 Degree F  Have been using it for over 50 head pullings with fantastic success. Simply heat the hosel in normal manner, touch the Tempilstik to the hosel, if it melts, set down heat source and PULL.. It indicates that the right temperature has been reached. NO OVERHEATING and NO UNDERHEATING. Cost approx $10 at any welding supply distributor. Lasts for years in our type of use!

http://www.tempil.com/Tempilstik.htm