George,
What did you do about the swingweight? Did you make the clubs longer? Add weight somewhere? Just go with the reduced swingweight?

Thanks,
DaveT

At 01:58 PM 2/14/03 -0500, George Iacono wrote:
David,

I recently changed the shafts in my Callaway X-14's from steel to the UST Competition 75's and I love them. They don't hurt my hands nearly as much and generally feel better. I'm getting a full club lenght more out of them as well.

George

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Jent's
Im going to try out a new set of irons and am having trouble deciding between shafts, the two I've narrowed it down to are the UST pro force 75's and the SK fiber tri tec's. Any experience or comments on either of these would be appreciated.
David