Everyone's comment were greatly appreciated and included in my thoughts
as I played around with the lead tape.  I though all of you would be
interested in what I discovered on the course this afternoon.

First I did remove the additional four strips of tape, it really screwed
up everything.  Back to the original four weights, approximately 6
gr's.  I would have to say that over all I am disappointed with the club
as I can hit as long or longer a driver with half the head size and with
more control.  That comment is not to say that the 360 is not a good
club as my son-in-law hits the average par 4, 350 yard green, with the
club.

So armed with this info I can now file it away for another day.  Thanks
for your help guys.

--
Tom and Donna Mason