That is what's written on the return address section on a piece of direct mail
I received today.  Inside, there are two pieces.  One is marked "DE-TAG" and
basically says "Upgrade your irons to graphite shafts for free".  The other is
marked "DE-GTA" and features the number to call.

That piece also has this copy:

"If you are skeptical about this free offer we will send your golf items to
you before you ever your Eagle Rock.  There are no catches, no gimmicks, and
no hassles but this is a limited time offer so you must call within the next
week".

The irons are from the 200 series and the resort is Eagle Rock in Hazelton,
PA.

I'm thinking I gotta give up my CC number, just like those golf club scams,
but there's a recognizable name brand here, even if the resort might not be.

I also suspect I would either need to or be "strongly urged" to pay the resort
a visit for a tour.

Any thoughts?  I'm tempted.

Vincent