I can pretty much guarantee that ebay will not take any responsibility for this, as they are only a service and have nothing to with the actual products that are being sold. To compound it, what he is doing isn't breaking any of their rules. I have a rating of 72, and the stuff I've bought and sold ranges from hunting to electronics to kids stuff to golf stuff. This rating is for all transactions, both buying and selling. People that use ebay don't assume that because he has a high ebay rating that the only thing he sells are shaft pullers. They use the ratings to determine whether or not he is trustworthy and worth doing business with. If he pays for stuff he bids on, and delivers products he sells in a timely fashion, that is really what it is meant for and is worthy of a positive rating.

Also, I've been keeping an eye on the pullers that he is selling, and I have seen probably every listing he has had over the last few months. I never once had the impression that he was selling your puller, or that he was representing himself as you. By comparing his puller to yours, he isn't doing anything different than the rest of us when we try to convince people that the custom clubs we build are just as good as any of the OEM clubs that are out there.

I can understand why you feel slighted, but I honestly can't see the problem with what this guy is doing.

Scott