He probably has the wrong frequency shaft. I recently had a long drive guy
who was breaking shafts until I fitted him into a softer shaft that matched
his timing and he did not break any more shafts.

llhack

__________________
> Disclaimer:
> This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that
any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. All
deliveries and services are subject to our General Terms and Conditions of
Sales.

> Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure
no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or
attachments.