I have both the 360 and the 420 models.
People that have hit them, like them.  I have sold two just by letting people use mine on the course.
They like the sound it makes and they like the accuracy.
I have not sold any 420 models as the people that tried it said it appeared to large for them.  All these people swing less than 320 models now.
As for me. I love the 360 model.  I get good distance and I am hitting more fairways.
You are correct in that the trampoline effect is really for the professionals.
I also get rave revues for the appearance of the 915.
Hit the straight and long.
Ed