Title: Re: ShopTalk: 915 CFE
Yes, I do build this with the ZT shaft as well. I play the R-High flex (I hit the driver 260 carry and regularly roll up to 300+) and have used the R-MidLow and S-High with success on other customers as well.

I like the fact that I can tee this combination up at different heights and bring my ball flight up or down as I need to based on the desired outcome. One of the courses I play every week has a par 4 dogleg left that is best played by driving over a stretch of trees that block the dogleg. You have to hit it high and carry 230 to clear the trees. I tee it high and let it go - always getting plenty of height and usually ending up with a little chip and run to the pin. I've had more birdies on this hole with this combination then ever before, and dropped in my first eagle on this hole just last week with a 15 foot chip in. If you have to go around the "forest" on this hole, the closest you can get is about 140 out. Hard to eagle from there :). I don't think I've gone over par on this one since playign the 915 R-High combo.

I really do love this club - and I have more than 60 drivers in my demo lineup that I can play any day of the week :).

-t

--
Tim Hewitt
myOstrich Internet