So far you've blessed me twice.

Al Taylor wrote:

Your cup runneth over?  Feel blessed.

Al

At 09:30 PM 8/23/2003, you wrote:

I've gotten (and keep getting) all from the last few hours, some of them 10 times so far!!

Richard Kennedy wrote:

I know that I was getting mine twice but I think I'm OK now,  Personally I think that YaHoo is at fault, At least I sure hope so.  RK
-------Original Message-------

From:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2003 7:28:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Stuff you need?
 I've gotten this 5 times. Am I just lucky or is everyone getting multiples?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 8/23/2003 10:44:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

In a message dated 8/22/03 10:07:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

.   I love my $5000.00 milling machine
I can relate to this illness! I covet some machines, not for the machine itself but for what it can do! Amazing. If I owned a milling machine I would never get any sleep!

Arnie
Sleep on this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2551996843&category=12584

Kennedy
                golf-equipment
manufacturer's of world class club repair tooling