Hi All,
Im moving my shop and Im taking all of my heavy gear ie: Burr King's and Baldor's to a new hi production facility, but I need some machines for my fitting studio which will be less than 50 pc's per day and I just do not want to spend the money for hi volume gear there, I've already ordered the chop saw and jig.
What I still need is a tip sander 1x 42, and a linen belt ferrule finisher separate so I don't have to change belts, and a grinder/polisher.
If I order the Burr Kings / Baldors like I have it will cost several thousand dollars.
I can get similar items at Harbor freight for a few hundred dollars but if they work as long as their heat guns then I will be replacing them quarterly.
I came across a co that makes the 1x42 belt sander for about $300.00 which is $1,500 less than the Burr King, they are Kalamazoo Industries.
Im inclined to get their belt sander and am wondering if anyone can recommend them as a reliable product or may have other suggestions.
Thanks,
David