Dave

    I just set up a new shop and used Golf works for the 1x42 with the cutter and ferrule turning fixture. I believe it was about three hundred and it works great. I used harbor frieght 8 inch grinders for the wheels but you need to extend the shafts which I haven't done yet, the harbor frieght 19.2 V cordless and 18V cordless drills, are great, Even if they burn out the price for performance is a little over 2 to 1 for a major brand. The heat gun crapped out in 2 months but they replaaced it no problem. I saw some sanders on the Grizzly site that look like they may work for you so check them out. I hope this helps.

  Charlie B